How to Activate BOI Net Banking Online
Activate Online BOI (Bank of India) net Banking Login: Are you a BOI Customer (Account Holder)? and you don’t have BOI net Banking. Then hustle just a bit as we are living in period where time is money and on the off chance that despite everything you don’t Using the internet banking facility.
And, as yet remaining in long line for making charges installment, stores exchanges then enact your Online BOI Internet Banking. In this instructional exercise we are giving you venture to step manual for setup and activate your Online BOI Internet Banking.
How to Activate BOI Net Banking Video Tutorial.
Below we are providing you the online Internet Banking activation process Demo via Video.
Activate Internet Banking By Visiting the Bank of India Branch.
Often, there are two accounts featured in bank of India first is retail (Personal) and second is Corporate (Group or business).The First Method to activate Internet Banking by going to the bank branch where you’ve opened your account and here we will advise how to activate the internet banking and every one of the things to do to activate it. Along these lines, you should simply take after the guidelines.
In the first part account holder’s need to download application form for Retail and for Corporate and need to take out the print out of their application’s form.
Download Below form for Corporate’s
How to Activate BOI net Banking Login Process.
- And after this first step account holder’s need to fill the form according to their account category (i.e. Retail or Corporate).
- And after these to step’s account Holders have to visit to Bank of India branch. Where you have to submit the application form to the respective managers.
- After your submitting the application form, they will give you the User ID and Password in the seal packed envelope. You just need to keep it with you kindly do not disclosed your User ID and Password with Anyone.
- After 24 Hour’s your account will be activate.
- When your account will be activated, then you can also visit on this website www.bankofindia.co.in and you can login your Bank of India Internet Banking by using submitting your user name and password.
How to Register Online Internet Banking Bank of India (BOI).
- After getting your internet banking access you have to register your-self.
- First you have to visit on this link http://www.bankofindia.co.in/ and then click on new user and fill the details as they required.
- After that you need to give the details what you have received from bank (i.e. User ID and Password).
- Now, you’ve successfully created your Bank of India Internet Banking Login.
Benefits of BOI Net Banking.
- BOI Net Banking gives fund transfer facility.
- It’s safe and secure online banking.
- Its net banking website is secured.
- Customers can download statement instead of passbook.
- Don’t need to stand in bank queue.
- Change/generate debit card and credit card PIN online by using net banking.
- Check book request.
- Transfer fund anytime even on the holidays by using IMPS.
- Apply for any type of loans like, Home Loan, Personal Loan, etc.
- Check eligibility for credit card.
- Pay your bills like, electricity bill, mobile bill etc.
Thanks for visiting on this website, we hope you got all the information related to How to activate BOI Net Banking and Benefits of BOI Net Banking. Still if you have any question or doubt feel free to contact us via comment box. we would love to give answer of your questions. Kindly bookmark this website for latest updates on Bank of India by pressing CRTL + D.