- 1 Bank of India Credit Card Visa Gold | Online Apply Credit Card.
- 1.1 Bank of India Visa Gold Card Features:-
- 1.2 Bank of India Visa Gold Card Benefits:-
Bank of India Credit Card Visa Gold | Online Apply Credit Card.
Now Online Apply Credit Card Bank of India, Specially made for the people who need to unite the sheer convenience of keeping cash with the effortlessness. Bank of India Visa Gold Card will make your purchases all the additionally adjusting.
BOI Visa Gold Card offers EMI decision at direct advance charges wherein the cardholder can change over costly portions to segments.
Visa Gold Card of Bank of India will make your shopping foundation all the more compensating with tip top advantages and reward arranges. With Visa Gold Credit card, you don’t have to stand up to the irritates of profiting trade and sitting tight for the change. With an assortment of ideal conditions including equality trade, add-on card decisions, and versatile credit oblige, Bank of India Visa Gold Card will captivate the cardholder.
Open up another universe of invigorating offers, propelling points of interest and accommodating decisions by using the Bank of India Visa Gold Card for your trades.
Bank of India Visa Gold Card Features:-
Below mention is the feature which comes with Bank of India Visa Gold Card.
• Whatever you will purchase by the Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card that will be 51 days interest-free.
• Bank of India Gold Visa Credit Card Cardholder can convert easily your purchase into EMI. The value of the transaction is over 5000.
• Now Bank of India Visa Gold Card Cardholders can also transfer their outstanding amount of credit card on other bank credit card to Bank of India Visa Gold Card subject to a maximum of 75% of spending limit. Rs.10,000 is the minimum amount required to avail the balance amount transfer facility for other bank cards, and for India Cards it’s Rs.5,000
• Up to 5 Lakhs Bank of India Cardholders Can avail concession in the premium of Medical Claim insurance policy. This benefit is offered under a tie-up with National Insurance Co.Ltd.
• Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card Cardholders can also withdraw cash from any ATM including other ATMs.
• Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card Cardholders has to pay 10% of the bill on or before the due to date, by availing revolving credit card features. 1.70% Per Month on the 90 % outstanding balance will be charged from the Cardholders. The Visa Gold Credit Card Cardholders will be charged a rate of interest of 2.5% per month if the entire amount is overdue.
Bank of India Visa Gold Card Benefits:-
• BOI Visa Gold Credit Card is a photo Credit Card and this is accepted at over 2.5 Lakhs merchant locations and it can also use to withdraw cash from over 90,000 ATMs.
• Visa Gold Credit Card of Bank of India Cardholders has the option to convert their precious to EMI,s and return the same over flexible tenure. Cardholders are offered an affordable rate of interest, swivel credit facility at a preferable rate and interest-free credit for up to 51 days.
• 24/7 Customer guidance provided by the Bank of India for reporting stolen and lost cards etc.
• On every purchase by Bank of India Gold Visa Credit Card, you will get reward points.
• Bank of India Visa Gold Card Cardholders is also offered flexible credit limit on Supplementary cards.
Charges & Fee:-
Below mention is the Fee and charges related to Visa Gold Card Bank of India.
Service Charges & Fees.
|Service||Charges & Fees|
|Cash Advance Limit||50% of his total spending limit subject to Rs.15,000 per day|
|Late Payment Penalty||Rs. 100/- in addition to finance charges for minimum payment due greater than Rs. 1000|
|Over Limit Charges||Rs. 100/- for each transaction|
|Cash Advance Transaction Fee||2% (minimum Rs. 50) for each transaction.|
|Return of Cheque Fee||Minimum of Rs 100|
|Air and Railway Booking charges||Actual charges as prescribed by the Indian Railways or the acquirer bank|
|Credit Limit||20% of annual income subject to a minimum of Rs. 30,000 and a maximum of Rs.200,000|
|Add-On Card Fee||Rs 350 per annum|
|Annual Fee||Rs 600 per annum|
|Charge Slip Request||Rs. 100/- or actual whichever higher|
|Cheque Bounce Fee||Minimum of Rs 100|
|Duplicate Statement Request Charges||Rs 50|
Note- Charges and Fees for Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card are verifying and subject to frequent change. Kindly contact bank of India to learn more about prevailing rates before making a credit card transaction.
Bank of India Visa Gold Card Eligibility Required:-
The eligibility for Bank of India Visa Gold Card is as per the following.
• Bank of India Visa Gold Card Credit card is issued to individuals of Indian origin.
• The applicant must have a gross yearly salary of Rs.1. 50 lakhs or more to be qualified for this card.
• Non-inhabitant Indians and people of outside starting point who are as of now dwelling in India for business can likewise apply for this card.
• The client must have an exemplary CIBIL score and ought not to have defaulted on any installment of levy relating to Bank of India or whatever another bank.
• The candidate must have a relentless pay which will be checked from the pay assessment form proclamations and compensation slips.
Documents Required for Bank of India Credit Card Apply Gold Visa Card
The candidate will be required to present the records offered underneath to finish the application procedure for Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card.
• Identity proof – either Driving license (DL), Passport, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, Adhar Card.
• Documents of income proof – last six-month bank statements, recently IT Returns, salary slip.
• Proof of Address – recent electricity bills or passport or Voter ID or telephone.
The reports required will change in light of the wage sort and occupation of the candidate. Do ask about the list of documents required for your profile and keep the archives prepared before beginning the application procedure.
Frequently ask a question (FAQs) Bank of India Gold International Credit Card.
Q1- Clarify the reward focuses plan and how would I recover my reward focuses?
For each Rs. 100 spent every month, the cardholder will be granted one reward point. The reward focuses will be aggregated over a year. At the season of restoration, the reward focuses will be balanced towards recharging expenses and the adjust focuses will be changed over to money and credit to the cardholders’ record.
Q2- What is the Billing cycle for Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card?
The billing cycle for this Visa is from the sixteenth of the current month to the fifteenth of one month from now and the cardholder needs to pay the levy at the latest the sixth of resulting month. This cycle makes the installment procedure extremely advantageous for salaried clients.
Q3- What are the charges for a balance inquiry at ATM using the credit card?
Charges for balance inquiry using Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card at ATMs is as per the following
|At Bank of India ATMs||NA|
|At other bank ATMs||RS. 20|
Q4- What the service charges for cash advance?
The service charges for cash advances using a bank of India visa gold credit card is mention below.
Q5- Can I utilize my Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card to pull back money from ATM?
Yes, you can utilize your Bank of India Visa Gold Card International Card to pull back money from ATMs.
About Bank of India – History of bank of India
Bank of India was established on seventh September 1906 by a gathering of prominent representatives from Mumbai. The Bank was under private proprietorship and control until July 1969 when it was nationalized alongside 13 different banks.
Starting with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 representatives, the Bank has made a quick development throughout the years and bloomed into a powerful establishment with a solid national nearness and sizable global operations. In business volume, the Bank involves a head position among the nationalized banks.
The Bank has 4963 branches in India spread over all states/union domains including specific branches. These branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices. There are 60 branches/workplaces and 5 Subsidiaries and 1 joint wander abroad.
The Bank turned out to its lady open issue in 1997 and take after on Qualified Institutions Placement in February 2008.
While solidly holding fast to a strategy of judiciousness and alert, the Bank has been on the cutting edge of presenting different creative administrations and frameworks.
Business has been led with the effective mix of customary qualities and morals and the most present day foundation. The Bank has been the first among the nationalized banks to build up a completely mechanized branch and ATM office at the Mahalaxmi Branch at Mumbai path in 1989.
The Bank is additionally a Founder Member of SWIFT in India. It spearheaded the presentation of the Health Code System in 1982, for assessing/rating its credit portfolio.
In no time Bank has abroad nearness in 22 outside nations spread more than 5 landmasses – with 60 workplaces including 5 Subsidiaries, 5 Representative Offices and 1 Joint Venture, at key saving money and monetary focuses viz., Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Jersey, Paris and New York.