- 1 How to activate BOI Net Banking Retail Login? BOI New User Registration Process?
- 1.1 How to Login BOI Net Banking After the Activation?
- 1.2 What is the difference between Login password and Transaction Password?
- 1.3 Which type of Benefits will you get after the activation of BOI Net Banking?
- 1.4 What is Third Party Transfer?
- 1.5 Third Party Transfer is covered under which transaction?
BOI Internet banking is an online platform where you can access your BOI online banking.
To get this facility you have to activate BOI Net Banking Login/Activate or visit www.bankofindia.co.in.
As we know nowadays our life cycle is moving very fast and we don’t have time to visit the bank for passbook update, fund transfer, or any other things.
Keeping this in mind bank of India has launched online net banking facility, in this article.
You will get to know about online boi net banking like, what is online net banking how to apply online for net banking.
How to activate BOI Net Banking Retail Login? BOI New User Registration Process?
- Visit the official website of Bank of India which is www.bankofindia.co.in.
- And download the application form (Homepage>Internet banking>Retail>New user) Note:- Application form is available at bank branches too.
- Fill in the form submit with supporting documents to Bank branches.
- You will receive your User ID, Login Password, and Transaction Password at your communication address through pin mailers. The login password is pre-enabled i.e you can start accessing internet banking on receipt of login password. Use transaction password after activation.
- After receiving password submit the acknowledgment of transaction password to the branch for activation of transaction password. You can also activate your transaction password with your debit card (Home Page>Internet Banking>Retail>Forgot Password).
How to Login BOI Net Banking After the Activation?
After the Activation of BOI Net Banking, you have to visit the official website of Bank of India to log in your BOI net Banking. Follow Steps to Login BOI Net Banking.
- Visit this website http://www.bankofindia.co.in
- Click on “Retail” or Corporate” or “Global” according to your account type. this section is mentioned on the right-hand side of the website.
- After clicking on that links, you will directly go to net banking login page.
- Now will see a box where you have to enter your user ID & Password and click on submit button.
- That’s if you have logged into your account. Now you can access your account online.
What is the difference between Login password and Transaction Password?
Customers can use Login Password to enter the net banking application (Expiry period – 2 years).
Use transaction Password for fund transfer (Expiry period – 180 Days).
Which type of Benefits will you get after the activation of BOI Net Banking?
Internet Banking is the most popular online portal where you can access your banking online.
You will get an online transfer, E-Passbook Download, Online Apply for Check, and much more facility.
In this post, you are going to know all about the online banking and what is the benefits of online net banking, below is the mentioned all benefits.
- You can transfer the fund to another account without visiting your bank branch.
- Customers can check online balance in their account. And also can manage account via online net banking.
- No queues to stand in or turns to wait for any work.
- Pay your Electricity bill, Recharge your mobile/DTH, and much more.
- View your Credit Card details and pay your Credit Card Bills
- Book IRCTC ticket online.
- Pay your tax online.
- Apply for a loan.
- View your loan details.
- Download bank statement online.
What is Third Party Transfer?
Third Party Transfer (TPT) is an online facility where you can transfer funds from your bank of India account to another account (this is called beneficiary), within Bank of India or any other bank and anywhere in India.
Third Party Transfer is covered under which transaction?
Third Party transfer includes all transaction where funds are transferred from one account to another, within or outside the bank. You can conduct a third party transfer from your account to other Bank account using.
- Third Party Transfer (TPT) – is a real-time transaction. This means that the transfer will show up immediately in your accounts.
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) – This is the online fund’s transfer facility, to transfer funds to another account outside Bank of India range of Rs. 1 to Rs, 10 Lacs can be transferred to this facility. You just need to add the beneficiary to transfer funds online. Only the Account Number and IFSC details are used to carry out the transaction.
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) – This is a Funds Transfer facility where the amount reaches the Beneficiary’s Bank within the time stipulated by RBI. The transaction amount can vary from Rs. 2 lacs to Rs. 10 Lacs. You need to Add a Beneficiary to transfer funds to his Account. Only the Account Number and IFSC details are used to carry out the transaction.
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) – (formerly called as InterBank Mobile Payment service)- through which you can transfer funds Instantly to any IMPS Beneficiary. It is an instant interbank electronic fund transfer service, which you can use with your mobile phone. As a Bank of India Bank customer, you can send money instantly to anyone in any participating bank (including another BOI Bank customer) who is registered for IMPS via the Mobile Banking service. You can also receive money through this mechanism from anyone else in a participating bank (including another BOI Bank customer).
- You may also visit here to know how to login BOI mobile Banking.
- Visit here to know all about Bank of India.
Thanks for Visiting on this website, Keep visit here for more update on Bank of India Retail online net Banking.
Note- this is not the official website of Bank of India please do not share your bank account number or any confidential thing.